Monday, March 31, 2008

Only 3 Quarters to Go - Are You Making Progress?

Guess what folks - Q1 (or QX if your fiscal year doesn't start January 1) is officially over.

Did you make progress in Q1? Before we get half way through 2008 you should take a few minutes, right now, to reflect on three things you accomplished in helping you move towards achieving your goals, and set your sights on three things you want to accomplish in the next quarter.

For example, the three things I am proud of accomplishing this quarter are:
  1. Starting this blog
  2. Taking a creative writing class to begin my novel
  3. Putting a fork in projects I am no longer passionate about

What's up in Q2 for me?

  1. Launching another business concept I'm passionate about
  2. Getting another blog up (for the day gig)
  3. Completing 30,000 words (half) of my novel
Life's short. Live your dreams. Know when to hold 'em, and when to fold 'em.

And lastly, be progress.

So what did you accomplish last quarter and looking to accomplish in the next? Feel free to comment and share to help inspire others who read this blog on focusing on living their dreams.

No comments: